Lidl Digital is the technology brainpower that fuels our online retail business. For more than ten years, we have been developing and internationalizing Lidl’s digital business models such as Lidl Online Shop, and other digital services, such as photos.
Our vision is to become a global leader for online discounters, by implementing innovative solutions that have helped us in the forefront of our industry. Lidl Digital Bulgaria, a technology Hub, is part of our global network with headquarter in Neckarsulm that develops the international threads of all Lidl digital activities. Our goal is to enable online shopping for our customers, at anytime and anywhere. At Lidl Digital, we will make this become a reality.
As an Application Support Specialist you will be responsible for monitoring all technical events that occur in the IT environment to allow normal operations and to detect and escalate exception conditions.
Application Support Specialist (m/f)
- Manage and operate technical environment including networks, servers, operating systems, security and technical infrastructure capacity;
- Monitor all technical events like incidents and take appropriate control action to address the events to the team;
- Working on the end-to-end provisioning process facilitating automation;
- Perform patch management;
- Responsible for Incident Management;
- Plan and execute releases together with the development team;
- Optimization of processes and applications;
- First contact for reported problems from the business department or the countries;
- Plan trainings to improve functional and technical skills.
- Completed studies in business informatics or equivalent training with an IT focus;
- Good understanding of service management tools for event management, provisioning and monitoring;
- 3+ years of technical event and provisioning management experience;
- Experience with Web-technologies;
- Very good knowledge in Linux OS;
- Ability to work with SQL;
- Good conceptual and analytical understanding;
- Fluent in English;
An advantage would be:
- Experience with the Hybris E-Commerce platform;
- German language skills.
We offer you a successful company that gives you what you need, to be part of an international team with an excellent work-life balance.
Our team contributes to international projects with interesting and challenging tasks based on state of the art technologies.
Apply for this job
Our recruitment process is as easy and straightforward as possible. If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English. Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality and in full respect of your personal data according to the new EU regulation and current Bulgarian legislation. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.
The full text of the data protection law you can find on our career page.