As a DevOps Engineer in the Commerce Solutions teams you will be responsible for leading the design, development and support of the infrastructure. You will be responsible also for leading the build processes, deployments/rollouts and infrastructure as code.
- Implement the infrastructure by analyzing the current system environment and infrastructure, using technical tools and utilities.
- Maintain and improve the CI components like Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Selenium.
- Ensure that plans integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
- Develop and configure the infrastructure from conceptualization through stabilization using various computer platforms.
- Test, debug, performance analyze and document infrastructure components.
- Responsible for ensuring the project is following corporate standards and security policies.
- Perform build management activities and release management. Ensure standard build for overall enterprise IT.
- Completed studies in business informatics or equivalent training with an IT focus.
- Very good knowledge about shell scripting, configuration management, continuous feedback, continuous monitoring.
- Very good knowledge about agile development and standard tools like Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, GIT, Dynatrace, Graylog, Kubernetes.
- Very good knowledge of IT infrastructure (incl. networks, servers, operating systems) and service delivery.
- Describe support processes (i.e. incident escalation, bug fix and patch process).
- Knowledge about the Java architecture.
- Fluent in English.
An advantage would be:
- Experience with the Hybris E-Commerce platform.
- German language skills.