Lidl Digital is the technology brainpower that fuels our online retail business. For more than ten years, we have been developing and internationalizing Lidl’s digital business models such as Lidl Online Shop and other digital services, such as photos.
Our vision is to become a global leader for online discounters, by implementing innovative solutions that have helped us in the forefront of our industry. Lidl Digital Bulgaria, a technology Hub, is part of our global network with headquarter in Neckarsulm that develops the international threads of all Lidl digital activities. Our goal is to enable online shopping for our customers, at anytime and anywhere. At Lidl Digital, we will make this become a reality.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for leading the design, development and support of the infrastructure. You will be responsible also for leading the build processes, deployments/rollouts and infrastructure as code.
DevOps Engineer (m/f)
• Implement the infrastructure by analyzing the current system environment and infrastructure, using technical tools and utilities;
• Maintain and improve the CI components like Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Selenium;
• Ensure that plans integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure;
• Develop and configure the infrastructure from conceptualization through stabilization using various computer platforms;
• Test, debug, performance analyze and document infrastructure components;
• Responsible for ensuring the project is following corporate standards and security policies;
• Perform build management activities and release management. Ensure standard build for overall enterprise IT.
• Completed studies in business informatics or equivalent training with an IT focus;
• Very good knowledge about shell scripting, configuration management, continuous feedback, continuous monitoring;
• Very good knowledge about agile development and standard tools like Jenkins, selenium, docker, git, Dynatrace, Graylog;
• Very good knowledge of IT infrastructure (incl. networks, servers, operating systems) and service delivery;
• Describe support processes (i.e. incident escalation, bug fix and patch process);
• Knowledge about the Java architecture;
• Fluent in English.
An advantage would be:
• Experience with the Google Cloud Platform;
• Knowledge in Azure DevOps;
• German language skills.
We offer you a successful company that gives you what you need, to be part of a new, international and fast growing team with an excellent work-life balance. Our team contributes to international projects with interesting and challenging tasks based on state of the art technologies. And we offer all this from our brand new office in Business Park Sofia.
Our recruitment process is as easy and straightforward as possible. If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English. Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality and in full respect of your personal data according to the new EU regulation and current Bulgarian legislation. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.