Lidl Digital is the technology brainpower that fuels our online retail business. For more than ten years, we have been developing and internationalizing Lidl’s digital business models such as Lidl Online Shop, the travel portal and other digital services, such as flowers and photos.
Our vision is to become a global leader for online discounters, by implementing innovative solutions that have helped us in the forefront of our industry. Lidl Digital Bulgaria, a technology Hub, is part of our global network with headquarter in Neckarsulm that develops the international threads of all Lidl digital activities. Our goal is to enable online shopping for our customers, at anytime and anywhere. At Lidl Digital, we will make this become a reality.
Java Developer (m/f)
- As a Java Developer your main responsibility is to develop high quality java code that is effective, easy-to-maintain and test.
- You also test, debug and document components of an application.
- You are working with Business Analysts and external partners for further development and optimization.
- You develop and recommend technical strategies and solutions.
- You also implement applications by analyzing the current system environment, using technical tools and utilities, performing complex product customization and verification.
- You perform routine maintenance and support activities to production service requests.
- Completed studies in computer science or equivalent training with an IT focus;
- 2+ years of experience in dynamic Java / JEE technology development (JSP, Tomcat, JPA / Hibernate);
- Spring Framework (Core and MVC);
- Web Services – SOAP / REST;
- High analytical skills and a strong sense of responsibility for quality;
- Structured, solution-oriented and independent operation;
- Fluent in English.
We offer you a successful company that gives you what you need, to be part of a new, international and fast growing team with an excellent work-life balance. Our hub contributes to international projects with interesting and challenging tasks based on state of the art technologies.And we offer all this from our brand new office in Business Park Sofia.
Our recruitment process is as easy and straightforward as possible. If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English. Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality and in full respect of your personal data according to the new EU regulation and current Bulgarian legislation. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.