For more than ten years, we have been developing and internationalizing Lidl’s digital business models such as Lidl Online Shop, the travel portal and other digital services, such as flowers and photos.
Our vision is to become a global leader for online discounters, by implementing innovative solutions that have helped us in the forefront of our industry. Lidl Digital Bulgaria, a technology Center of Excellence, is part of our global network with headquarters in Neckarsulm that develops the international threads of all Lidl digital activities. Our goal is to enable online shopping for our customers, at anytime and anywhere. At Lidl Digital, we will make this become a reality.
- Design and continued development to ensure smooth business processes and functional capability during productive operations;
- Elaborating on creative and future-oriented solution concepts for technical requirements, as well as implementing them by carrying out Add-on developments in the SAP Retail and EWM systems;
- Preparing technical specifications and implementing these in the ABAP development environment in our SAP systems;
- Ensuring the solution quality by exploiting the SAP Standard to its best, understanding the set-ups in Customizing and deriving the needs for programming only where the SAP Standard fails to meet our business requirements;
- Providing status updates towards project managers or superiors for on-going activities;
- Supporting operations by analyzing and giving technical advice for troubleshooting problems;
- Conducting unit tests based on defined scenarios.
- A degree in computer science or an equivalent field with proven professional experience as a software engineer;
- At least 2 years of experience in design and implementation of complex SAP ABAP applications;
- In-depth knowledge of SAP systems functionality, and more specifically SAP EWM – Extended Warehouse Management or SAP WM;
- Warehouse processes for example Outbound, Inbound & Internal EWM RF, PPF Action framework, Monitor Framework, CIF, QRFC, IDOCs, BADIs;
- Knowledge of business processes within a certain functional area, preferably Logistics, Retail and e-commerce;
- Quality–oriented and pro-active;
- Enjoy international environment;
- Produce high-quality products in an agile way;
- Desire to work with new SAP technologies with advance analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Fluency in English.
We offer you a successful company that gives you what you need, to be part of a new, international and fast growing team with an excellent work-life balance
Our team contributes to international projects with interesting and challenging tasks based on state of the art technologies.
And we offer all this from our brand new office in Business Park Sofia.