Lidl Digital is the technology brainpower that fuels our online retail business. For more than ten years, we have been developing and internationalizing Lidl’s digital business models such as Lidl Online Shop, the travel portal and other digital services, such as flowers and photos.
Our vision is to become a global leader for online discounters, by implementing innovative solutions that have helped us in the forefront of our industry. Lidl Digital Bulgaria, a technology Hub, is part of our global network with headquarter in Neckarsulm that develops the international threads of all Lidl digital activities. Our goal is to enable online shopping for our customers, at anytime and anywhere. At Lidl Digital, we will make this become a reality.
SAP FI-CO Consultant (Maternity cover) m/f
• Designing and continuing to develop the SAP FI-CO processes to ensure its functional capability during productive operations.
• Elaborating on creative and future-oriented solution concepts for technical requirements, as well as implementing them by customizing the SAP Retail systems.
• Conceptual design for Add-on developments
• Ensure the solution quality by constantly checking the impact on end-to-end processes
• Status updates towards project managers or superiors for on-going activities
• Support of operations by giving advice for troubleshooting problems
• Conduct end-to-end tests based on user defined scenarios
• A degree in economics or computer science or an equivalent field with proven professional experience as a financial consultant
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in design and implementation of SAP FI topics and processes like
o Special ledger
o Exchange rates
o Asset Accounting
o Reclassification / Clearing
o IC Invoicing / IC Reconciliation
o Account Determination
o Split Payment
o Bank Accounting
o Year-End-Activities (e.g. Closing Cockpit)
o Stock Valuation
• In-depth knowledge of SAP systems functionality
• Experience with Background Jobs processing, Tracing Tools, Transport Management System, User Roles and Authorizations Management, SAP query
• Knowledge of integration aspects with other SAP modules
• Be quality–oriented and proactive
• Enjoy international environment
• use English in your daily operations
An advantage would be:
• Technical Architecture (Tables, User-Exits, BADIs, other Enhancements…)
• Archiving knowledge
• Experience in Agile project environments
• German language skills
We offer you a successful company that gives you what you need, to be part of a new, international and fast growing team with an excellent work-life balance. Our team contributes to international projects with interesting and challenging tasks based on state of the art technologies. And we offer all this from our brand new office in Business Park Sofia.
Our recruitment process is as easy and straightforward as possible. If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English. Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality and in full respect of your personal data according to the new EU regulation and current Bulgarian legislation. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.