As an Agile Coach you will lead SAP Product teams, implementing the agile methodology and will be driving organizational change. The goal of your work is to improve teams and overall project management by increasing collaboration, innovation, and introducing techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances. You will be in close contact with the team members and take a teaching role towards them. You are not only responsible for implementing new methods but also for the day to day activities of the team like moderating meetings and clearing impediments.
- Introduce, establish and train of agile methods and agile tools;
- Train, moderate, adapt and develop agile meetings, -tools and –methods;
- Establish the agile mindsets within the teams and beyond team borders;
- Promote transparency and strengthen the confidence into the agile methodology within the company;
- Train other internal agile coaches;
- Lead the change in mindset and culture which is needed for the new methods to success;
- Help team members understand the benefits of agile methods;
- Lead and moderate the daily agile meetings and activities;
- Support the team by clearing impediments.
- An university degree with perennial experience in guidance of agile, interdisciplinary teams as an agile coach Moderation- and management competence;
- High level of “operational readiness” and willingness to develop high performance teams;
- Combination of operative development orientation with strategic development perspective;
- High ability to work in a team with a high level of communication- and presentation skills;
- Certification as “Agile Coach”;
- Speaking English fluently;
- Experience with issue tracking / project management software (i.e. JIRA);
- Communicative and natural leader;
- Developed teaching skills.
An advantage would be:
- German language skills
- Basic SAP Technology knowledge