Lidl Digital is the technology brainpower that fuels our online retail business. For more than ten years, we have been developing and internationalizing Lidl’s digital business models such as Lidl Online Shop and other digital services, such as photos.
Our vision is to become a global leader for online discounters, by implementing innovative solutions that have helped us in the forefront of our industry. Lidl Digital Bulgaria, a technology Hub, is part of our global network with headquarter in Neckarsulm that develops the international threads of all Lidl digital activities. Our goal is to enable online shopping for our customers, at anytime and anywhere. At Lidl Digital, we will make this become a reality.
- You are the disciplinary leader of our IT team of business analysts for our eCommerce applications
- You actively promote the further development of your employees in the professional and personal area, e.g. through training, conference visits, continuous knowledge exchange and regular feedback
- You take the concerns of your employees seriously, show empathy and at the same time a high solution orientation
- Together with the stakeholders involved in our agile organization, you will be responsible for staffing the IT product teams and managing external IT service providers
- With your technical IT background and hands-on mentality you will actively develop the Business Analysis Chapter.
- Furthermore, agility is more than just a buzzword for you and you enjoy inspiring others with it
- You have relevant professional experience in the field of requirements engineering (e.g. experience with different technologies like Java, SAP, others) and in managing IT employees
- Strong communication skills and a certain amount of humor make you a reliable team player
- You are interested in innovations and trends on the market, especially in the eCommerce environment
- You have a high level of analytical and conceptual thinking
- At best, you have experience with methodologies such as Design Thinking, Domain Driven Design and User Story Pattern
- Fluent English language skills are required, German language skills are an advantage
- You bring an occasional willingness to travel to our locations in Neckarsulm, Berlin, Barcelona, and Bucharest (<20%)
- Responsible, exciting tasks
- Structured induction and training on the job
- Individual offers for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours and good work-life balance
- A motivated team
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits
Apply for this job
Our recruitment process is as easy and straightforward as possible. If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English. Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality and in full respect of your personal data according to the new EU regulation and current Bulgarian legislation. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.
The full text of the data protection law you can find on our career page